Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I have finally faced reality..

Ok... so now to the good stuff.

I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and did not like what I saw.  Let me try that another way, a more positive way.

I looked at myself in the mirror the other day and saw a lot of features about myself I like...HOWEVER, the evidence of having given birth to two babies is quite apparent to me.  *sigh*.

For the last year I have told myself , " As soon as I stop breast-feeding I will exercise regularly! "  Uh-huh, well I stopped nursing over two months ago....hmmmmmmm.  Soooooo, then I came up with another good one...."As soon as Finn is sleeping through the night, I will exercise regularly!"  Uh-huh.. he's been doing great with that for about 6 weeks now....

No more excuses....

Just because I am a mama of two does not mean I have to look bad.  NOW, don't get me wrong, I am not trying to become a size 0, or a size 2, or even a size 4...maybe a 6 would be nice???  I just want to FEEL good. healthy. confident.  ( ok, and I want to buy a pair of skinny jeans...)

So here is the new goal...

1. Get up at 6 am to walk/jog for 45 min. 6 mornings a week.
2. Use my new Wii Active 4 days a week for muscle toning
3. Use my hand weights while I'm watching Project Runway ( if looking at those models doesn't motivate, what will???

I challenge you all to come up with your own goals and let me know how you do!! I'll check back in weekly with my progress....

Good luck!!

xoxo
missy

No comments:

Post a Comment